On 5th May 1888 the ships Enterpe, Ardencraig, Blythswood and Nile sit in Dundee Harbour. Juteopolis is at its peak with forty to fifty thousand people working in over a hundred jute mills the raw material from which came from India by boat. (Though India then included Bangladesh and Pakistan today) The scene at City Quay as the area is now known is of course very different today. HMS Unicorn one of the oldest ships afloat is berthed there but remaining from 1888 and still recognisable on the outside is the Clocktower now housing. As part of the Waterfront Development one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Scotland plans are afoot to build a marina on the site. Onwards and upwards!